We have strict rules about garbage as we have a contract with Burtecc that stipulates what can be included in garbage.
- Our curbside pick up is Mondays.
- We have garbage receptacles at the end of Alfaro that can be used as well.
- Garbage must be put in bins and in a trash bag.
- The garbage on Alfaro is for homeowners use only is monitored by Cameras.
- Contractors are not allowed to use the garbage cans.
Here is a guideline of what can be dumped in the garbage cans. If you dump some thing in there that is not allowed, you will get a call from security to give you an option to remove them.
If you fail to do so, you will be fined.
- You can only dump three 30 gallon garbage bags per day or less.
- You can schedule a pick of items not allowed by Calling Burtecc.
- Garbage Allowed:
- Only three 30 Gallon bags per day
For all other items -Burtec. http://www.burrtec.com/rancho-mirage
Burrtec Contact Information
Customer Service 760-340-2113 or [email protected]
Bulky Item Pick-up
Christmas Trees Recycling
Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)
Used Motor Oil
What can I put in my recycling bin: http://www.burrtec.com/recycling
Other FAQ: http://www.burrtec.com/faq
Contractors and construction waste are not allowed to use our bins.
Electronic Waste- Call Burtec for pick up
Household junk only if it fits in three 30 gallon or less garbage bags